The Parish of Southwick
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Parish Meeting will be held on Tuesday 16th May 2023 commencing at 7.00 pm in the Village Hall and you are invited to attend.
1. Welcome by the Chairman of the Parish Council.
2. To approve the Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on 17th May 2022.
3. Report of the Chairman of the Parish Council.
4. Statement on the Annual Accounts of the Parish Council for FY 2022-2023
5. Report by Wiltshire Council Councillor.
6. To receive reports from local organisations (if any)
7. To consider other matters raised by those present.
Cllr John Eaton
Chairman of the Parish Council
4th May 2023
The Parish Meeting is an opportunity for parishioners on the Electoral Roll for Southwick to raise any matters of concern to them that relates to their local community. It would be helpful to have written notice of any matters to be raised but it is not essential. Matters can be raised at the meeting without prior notice. For any queries, please contact the Clerk to the Parish Council (Nicola Duke Tel. 01373 864127).