SOUTHWICK PARISH – NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Parish/Village Meeting will be held in the Village Hall on Tuesday 15th May, 2018. The Meeting will commence at 7.00pm.
You are invited to attend.
2. To approve Minutes of the Parish Meeting held on the
16th May, 2017.
3. To receive the Annual Report of the Parish Council.
4. To receive a statement on the Parish Council accounts for
Year ending 31st March 2018.
5. To receive a report from Wiltshire Council Councillor,
Cllr. H. Prickett.
6. To receive a report from Policing Team.
7. To receive a report from Southwick Playing Field
8. To receive a report from Southwick Village Hall
9. To consider resolutions of which written notice has been
10. To consider other matters raised by those present.
The Parish/Village Meeting is an opportunity for parishioners on the Electoral Roll for Southwick to raise any matters of concern to them that relates to their local community. It would be helpful to have written notice of any matters to be raised at the Meeting without prior notice. For any queries please contact Southwickclerk@gmail.com
Chairperson, Southwick Parish Council.