The Parish of Southwick
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Parish Meeting will be held on Tuesday 18th May 2021 commencing at 7.00 pm in the Village Hall and you are invited to attend.
1. Welcome by the Chairman of the Parish Council.
2. To approve the Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held in 2019.
3. Report of the Chairman of the Parish Council.
4. Statement on the Annual Accounts of the Parish Council for FY 2020-2021
5. Report by Wiltshire Council Councillor (to be confirmed).
6. To consider resolutions of which written notice has been given.
7. To consider other matters raised by those present.
Cllr Kath Noble
Chairman of the Parish Council
7th May 2021
The Parish Meeting is an opportunity for parishioners on the Electoral Roll for Southwick to raise any matters of concern to them that relates to their local community. It would be helpful to have written notice of any matters to be raised but it is not essential. Matters can be raised at the meeting without prior notice. For any queries, please contact the Clerk to the Parish Council (Nicola Duke Tel. 01373 864127).