SOUTHWICK PARISH - NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Parish/Village Meeting will be held in the Village Hall on Tuesday 17th May 2016. The meeting will commence at 7.00 pm. You are invited to attend.
The meeting will be chaired by the Chairperson, Southwick Parish Council.
2. To approve the Minutes of the Parish Meeting held on 28 April 2015.
3. To receive the Annual Report of the Parish Council.
4. To receive a statement on the Parish Council accounts for Year ending 31 March 2016.
5. To receive a report from Wiltshire Council Councillor, Cllr. H Prickett.
6. To receive a report from Policing Team.
7. To receive a report from Southwick Playing Field Management Committee.
8. To receive a report from Southwick Village Hall Committee.
9. To consider resolutions of which written notice has been given.
10. To consider other matters raised by those present.
The Parish/Village Meeting is an opportunity for parishioners on the Electoral Roll for Southwick to raise any matters of concern to them that relates to their local community. It would be helpful to have written notice of any matters to be raised but it is not essential. Matters can be raised at the meeting without prior notice. For any queries, please contact the Clerk to the Parish Council (Roger Coleman Tel. 01225 862770).