Notice Board

 

Thu Sep 20 2018


steering group minutes 10th oct 17

Southwick Neighbourhood Plan - Steering Committee Meeting 10th Oct. Minutes & Actions.

Venue: 19 Blind Lane. 7:30pm

Present:  Sonia Sansom, Alison Jackson, Jan Player, Barbara Johnson, Cllr Len Weeks, Cllr John Eaton (Chair).

Apologies: Cllr Joan Jones, Peter White.

1) Thanks: 

John thanked Sonia for hosting the meeting.

2) Steering Committee Membership:

John asked all those present if they were happy to be members of the Steering Committee. All members affirmed and we now currently have a Steering Committee comprising 3 Parish Council Members and four members from the broader community. This number may increase as we progress with some of the major tasks during the coming months.

3) Scoping Research:

The thirteen categories of Scoping Research provided by David King were located as follows:

  • Biodiversity - Barbara Johnson
  • Land and soil resources - Alison Jackson
  • Water resource and flood risk - Barbara Johnson
  • Air quality and environmental - Joan Jones
  • Climate change*
  • Historic environment - Jan Player
  • Landscapes*
  • Population and housing - Sonia Sansom
  • Community wellbeing and health - Sonia Sansom
  • Education - Len Weeks
  • Service Centre provision*
  • Transport - Alison Jackson
  • Economy and enterprise- John Eaton

John stated that we are effectively ‘time-boxed' to get the Scoping Research completed and asked everyone to have there respective reports completed before Christmas if possible. Emphasis on 'working smart'.

Actions:

  • John to contact David King with regards to all items denoted *, with a view of David covering these categories.
  • John to distribute to all members, templates provided by David King

4) Housing Needs Survey:

John produced a draft copy of the Survey document that Wiltshire Council will be providing at the end Oct. All agreed that the survey is likely to require a hands on approach and will entail considerable work on the part of steering Committee members. All agreed that it is likely that more volunteers will be required.

Actions:

  • John to speak with Wiltshire Council with regard to the best strategy to distribute and complete the survey documentation.
  • John to add request for helper on agenda of next Residents Association meeting (23rd Oct).

5) Meeting closed 9:30pm

6) Date of next meeting:  Monday 16th Oct at 13 Blind Lane, 7:30pm.

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews
steering group minutes 10th oct 17

Southwick Neighbourhood Plan - Steering Committee Meeting 10th Oct. Minutes & Actions.

Venue: 19 Blind Lane. 7:30pm

Present:  Sonia Sansom, Alison Jackson, Jan Player, Barbara Johnson, Cllr Len Weeks, Cllr John Eaton (Chair).

Apologies: Cllr Joan Jones, Peter White.

1) Thanks: 

John thanked Sonia for hosting the meeting.

2) Steering Committee Membership:

John asked all those present if they were happy to be members of the Steering Committee. All members affirmed and we now currently have a Steering Committee comprising 3 Parish Council Members and four members from the broader community. This number may increase as we progress with some of the major tasks during the coming months.

3) Scoping Research:

The thirteen categories of Scoping Research provided by David King were located as follows:

  • Biodiversity - Barbara Johnson
  • Land and soil resources - Alison Jackson
  • Water resource and flood risk - Barbara Johnson
  • Air quality and environmental - Joan Jones
  • Climate change*
  • Historic environment - Jan Player
  • Landscapes*
  • Population and housing - Sonia Sansom
  • Community wellbeing and health - Sonia Sansom
  • Education - Len Weeks
  • Service Centre provision*
  • Transport - Alison Jackson
  • Economy and enterprise- John Eaton

John stated that we are effectively ‘time-boxed' to get the Scoping Research completed and asked everyone to have there respective reports completed before Christmas if possible. Emphasis on 'working smart'.

Actions:

  • John to contact David King with regards to all items denoted *, with a view of David covering these categories.
  • John to distribute to all members, templates provided by David King

4) Housing Needs Survey:

John produced a draft copy of the Survey document that Wiltshire Council will be providing at the end Oct. All agreed that the survey is likely to require a hands on approach and will entail considerable work on the part of steering Committee members. All agreed that it is likely that more volunteers will be required.

Actions:

  • John to speak with Wiltshire Council with regard to the best strategy to distribute and complete the survey documentation.
  • John to add request for helper on agenda of next Residents Association meeting (23rd Oct).

5) Meeting closed 9:30pm

6) Date of next meeting:  Monday 16th Oct at 13 Blind Lane, 7:30pm.

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews

News and Articles


steering group minutes 10th oct 17

Southwick Neighbourhood Plan - Steering Committee Meeting 10th Oct. Minutes & Actions.

Venue: 19 Blind Lane. 7:30pm

Present:  Sonia Sansom, Alison Jackson, Jan Player, Barbara Johnson, Cllr Len Weeks, Cllr John Eaton (Chair).

Apologies: Cllr Joan Jones, Peter White.

1) Thanks: 

John thanked Sonia for hosting the meeting.

2) Steering Committee Membership:

John asked all those present if they were happy to be members of the Steering Committee. All members affirmed and we now currently have a Steering Committee comprising 3 Parish Council Members and four members from the broader community. This number may increase as we progress with some of the major tasks during the coming months.

3) Scoping Research:

The thirteen categories of Scoping Research provided by David King were located as follows:

  • Biodiversity - Barbara Johnson
  • Land and soil resources - Alison Jackson
  • Water resource and flood risk - Barbara Johnson
  • Air quality and environmental - Joan Jones
  • Climate change*
  • Historic environment - Jan Player
  • Landscapes*
  • Population and housing - Sonia Sansom
  • Community wellbeing and health - Sonia Sansom
  • Education - Len Weeks
  • Service Centre provision*
  • Transport - Alison Jackson
  • Economy and enterprise- John Eaton

John stated that we are effectively ‘time-boxed' to get the Scoping Research completed and asked everyone to have there respective reports completed before Christmas if possible. Emphasis on 'working smart'.

Actions:

  • John to contact David King with regards to all items denoted *, with a view of David covering these categories.
  • John to distribute to all members, templates provided by David King

4) Housing Needs Survey:

John produced a draft copy of the Survey document that Wiltshire Council will be providing at the end Oct. All agreed that the survey is likely to require a hands on approach and will entail considerable work on the part of steering Committee members. All agreed that it is likely that more volunteers will be required.

Actions:

  • John to speak with Wiltshire Council with regard to the best strategy to distribute and complete the survey documentation.
  • John to add request for helper on agenda of next Residents Association meeting (23rd Oct).

5) Meeting closed 9:30pm

6) Date of next meeting:  Monday 16th Oct at 13 Blind Lane, 7:30pm.

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews
steering group minutes 10th oct 17

Southwick Neighbourhood Plan - Steering Committee Meeting 10th Oct. Minutes & Actions.

Venue: 19 Blind Lane. 7:30pm

Present:  Sonia Sansom, Alison Jackson, Jan Player, Barbara Johnson, Cllr Len Weeks, Cllr John Eaton (Chair).

Apologies: Cllr Joan Jones, Peter White.

1) Thanks: 

John thanked Sonia for hosting the meeting.

2) Steering Committee Membership:

John asked all those present if they were happy to be members of the Steering Committee. All members affirmed and we now currently have a Steering Committee comprising 3 Parish Council Members and four members from the broader community. This number may increase as we progress with some of the major tasks during the coming months.

3) Scoping Research:

The thirteen categories of Scoping Research provided by David King were located as follows:

  • Biodiversity - Barbara Johnson
  • Land and soil resources - Alison Jackson
  • Water resource and flood risk - Barbara Johnson
  • Air quality and environmental - Joan Jones
  • Climate change*
  • Historic environment - Jan Player
  • Landscapes*
  • Population and housing - Sonia Sansom
  • Community wellbeing and health - Sonia Sansom
  • Education - Len Weeks
  • Service Centre provision*
  • Transport - Alison Jackson
  • Economy and enterprise- John Eaton

John stated that we are effectively ‘time-boxed' to get the Scoping Research completed and asked everyone to have there respective reports completed before Christmas if possible. Emphasis on 'working smart'.

Actions:

  • John to contact David King with regards to all items denoted *, with a view of David covering these categories.
  • John to distribute to all members, templates provided by David King

4) Housing Needs Survey:

John produced a draft copy of the Survey document that Wiltshire Council will be providing at the end Oct. All agreed that the survey is likely to require a hands on approach and will entail considerable work on the part of steering Committee members. All agreed that it is likely that more volunteers will be required.

Actions:

  • John to speak with Wiltshire Council with regard to the best strategy to distribute and complete the survey documentation.
  • John to add request for helper on agenda of next Residents Association meeting (23rd Oct).

5) Meeting closed 9:30pm

6) Date of next meeting:  Monday 16th Oct at 13 Blind Lane, 7:30pm.

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews

Southwick


steering group minutes 10th oct 17

Southwick Neighbourhood Plan - Steering Committee Meeting 10th Oct. Minutes & Actions.

Venue: 19 Blind Lane. 7:30pm

Present:  Sonia Sansom, Alison Jackson, Jan Player, Barbara Johnson, Cllr Len Weeks, Cllr John Eaton (Chair).

Apologies: Cllr Joan Jones, Peter White.

1) Thanks: 

John thanked Sonia for hosting the meeting.

2) Steering Committee Membership:

John asked all those present if they were happy to be members of the Steering Committee. All members affirmed and we now currently have a Steering Committee comprising 3 Parish Council Members and four members from the broader community. This number may increase as we progress with some of the major tasks during the coming months.

3) Scoping Research:

The thirteen categories of Scoping Research provided by David King were located as follows:

  • Biodiversity - Barbara Johnson
  • Land and soil resources - Alison Jackson
  • Water resource and flood risk - Barbara Johnson
  • Air quality and environmental - Joan Jones
  • Climate change*
  • Historic environment - Jan Player
  • Landscapes*
  • Population and housing - Sonia Sansom
  • Community wellbeing and health - Sonia Sansom
  • Education - Len Weeks
  • Service Centre provision*
  • Transport - Alison Jackson
  • Economy and enterprise- John Eaton

John stated that we are effectively ‘time-boxed' to get the Scoping Research completed and asked everyone to have there respective reports completed before Christmas if possible. Emphasis on 'working smart'.

Actions:

  • John to contact David King with regards to all items denoted *, with a view of David covering these categories.
  • John to distribute to all members, templates provided by David King

4) Housing Needs Survey:

John produced a draft copy of the Survey document that Wiltshire Council will be providing at the end Oct. All agreed that the survey is likely to require a hands on approach and will entail considerable work on the part of steering Committee members. All agreed that it is likely that more volunteers will be required.

Actions:

  • John to speak with Wiltshire Council with regard to the best strategy to distribute and complete the survey documentation.
  • John to add request for helper on agenda of next Residents Association meeting (23rd Oct).

5) Meeting closed 9:30pm

6) Date of next meeting:  Monday 16th Oct at 13 Blind Lane, 7:30pm.

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews

Local travel news


The link below is to a Wiltshire Times webpage which has a map centred on Trowbridge but extends to Bath, Chippenham, Frome, Shepton Mallet and Warminster. There is a list of Latest Incidents.

Live traffic and travel news