Notice Board

 

Mon Dec 10 2018


steering group minutes 16th oct 17

Southwick Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee Meeting

16 October 2017 - Minutes and Actions.

Venue: 13 Blind Lane. 7:30pm

Present: Barbara Johnson (Host), Sonia Sansom, Alison Jackson, Joan Jones, Peter White, John Eaton (Chair).

Apologies: Len Weeks, Jan Player.

1) Minutes from previous meeting: Agreed and signed off.

2) Scoping Research - Source Data: All members reported issues with obtaining access to reliable source data. John reported that Pete had recently provided some useful links and would share these. John also stated that he had reached out to various groups including ONS and WC to obtain information and that these enquiries were ongoing. Other points of reference suggested during the meeting were Kew Gardens - National Archive and history.wilthire.gov.uk

Actions: 

  • John to share links supplied by Pete (Completed).
  • John to engage David and other NP groups with a view to obtaining access to source information.
  • John to forward contact details for soil surveys to Alison.

http://wiltshirejsa.org.uk/community-area/trowbridge/

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160202161640/https://www.nomisweb.co.uk/census/2011/key_statistics

http://wshc.eu/

http://wsbrc.org.uk/

http://www.wiltshire.gov.uk/planninganddevelopment/planningpolicy.htm

3) Link Officer: Appears to still be absent/unattainable. Action:  John to send note to Goergina Clampit – Dix (Done).

4) Housing Needs Survey:

Overall anticipated workload should be much reduced now WC has confirmed that reply paid envelops will be provided and that collection of the forms will not be necessary by Steering.

The question still remains though, as to whether or not to deliver the General Questionnaire at the same time or sequential to the Housing Needs Survey. More thought required on this and on overall co-ordintaion.

Actions:

  • All to provide input/ideas.
  • John to ask John Fox Williams to publish a reminder notice in Dec edition Southwick Village News. (Done).

5) Questionnaire:

It was acknowledged that Pete was probably best qualified to take ownership of the Questionnaire going forward.

Actions:

  • John to distribute draft Questionnaire document to all members.
  • John to also supply examples of completed Questionnaires used by other NP’s to Pete
  • Pete to arrange meeting with Ben & John to discuss data

repository post Half Term hols. 

6) Wiltshire Times - John confirmed that WT were aware of Southwick’s NP and had agreed to provide coverage and exposure.

Date of Next Meeting: Tuesday 7th Nov at Sonia’s, 19 Blind Lane (provisional arrangement).

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews
steering group minutes 16th oct 17

Southwick Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee Meeting

16 October 2017 - Minutes and Actions.

Venue: 13 Blind Lane. 7:30pm

Present: Barbara Johnson (Host), Sonia Sansom, Alison Jackson, Joan Jones, Peter White, John Eaton (Chair).

Apologies: Len Weeks, Jan Player.

1) Minutes from previous meeting: Agreed and signed off.

2) Scoping Research - Source Data: All members reported issues with obtaining access to reliable source data. John reported that Pete had recently provided some useful links and would share these. John also stated that he had reached out to various groups including ONS and WC to obtain information and that these enquiries were ongoing. Other points of reference suggested during the meeting were Kew Gardens - National Archive and history.wilthire.gov.uk

Actions: 

  • John to share links supplied by Pete (Completed).
  • John to engage David and other NP groups with a view to obtaining access to source information.
  • John to forward contact details for soil surveys to Alison.

http://wiltshirejsa.org.uk/community-area/trowbridge/

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160202161640/https://www.nomisweb.co.uk/census/2011/key_statistics

http://wshc.eu/

http://wsbrc.org.uk/

http://www.wiltshire.gov.uk/planninganddevelopment/planningpolicy.htm

3) Link Officer: Appears to still be absent/unattainable. Action:  John to send note to Goergina Clampit – Dix (Done).

4) Housing Needs Survey:

Overall anticipated workload should be much reduced now WC has confirmed that reply paid envelops will be provided and that collection of the forms will not be necessary by Steering.

The question still remains though, as to whether or not to deliver the General Questionnaire at the same time or sequential to the Housing Needs Survey. More thought required on this and on overall co-ordintaion.

Actions:

  • All to provide input/ideas.
  • John to ask John Fox Williams to publish a reminder notice in Dec edition Southwick Village News. (Done).

5) Questionnaire:

It was acknowledged that Pete was probably best qualified to take ownership of the Questionnaire going forward.

Actions:

  • John to distribute draft Questionnaire document to all members.
  • John to also supply examples of completed Questionnaires used by other NP’s to Pete
  • Pete to arrange meeting with Ben & John to discuss data

repository post Half Term hols. 

6) Wiltshire Times - John confirmed that WT were aware of Southwick’s NP and had agreed to provide coverage and exposure.

Date of Next Meeting: Tuesday 7th Nov at Sonia’s, 19 Blind Lane (provisional arrangement).

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews

News and Articles


steering group minutes 16th oct 17

Southwick Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee Meeting

16 October 2017 - Minutes and Actions.

Venue: 13 Blind Lane. 7:30pm

Present: Barbara Johnson (Host), Sonia Sansom, Alison Jackson, Joan Jones, Peter White, John Eaton (Chair).

Apologies: Len Weeks, Jan Player.

1) Minutes from previous meeting: Agreed and signed off.

2) Scoping Research - Source Data: All members reported issues with obtaining access to reliable source data. John reported that Pete had recently provided some useful links and would share these. John also stated that he had reached out to various groups including ONS and WC to obtain information and that these enquiries were ongoing. Other points of reference suggested during the meeting were Kew Gardens - National Archive and history.wilthire.gov.uk

Actions: 

  • John to share links supplied by Pete (Completed).
  • John to engage David and other NP groups with a view to obtaining access to source information.
  • John to forward contact details for soil surveys to Alison.

http://wiltshirejsa.org.uk/community-area/trowbridge/

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160202161640/https://www.nomisweb.co.uk/census/2011/key_statistics

http://wshc.eu/

http://wsbrc.org.uk/

http://www.wiltshire.gov.uk/planninganddevelopment/planningpolicy.htm

3) Link Officer: Appears to still be absent/unattainable. Action:  John to send note to Goergina Clampit – Dix (Done).

4) Housing Needs Survey:

Overall anticipated workload should be much reduced now WC has confirmed that reply paid envelops will be provided and that collection of the forms will not be necessary by Steering.

The question still remains though, as to whether or not to deliver the General Questionnaire at the same time or sequential to the Housing Needs Survey. More thought required on this and on overall co-ordintaion.

Actions:

  • All to provide input/ideas.
  • John to ask John Fox Williams to publish a reminder notice in Dec edition Southwick Village News. (Done).

5) Questionnaire:

It was acknowledged that Pete was probably best qualified to take ownership of the Questionnaire going forward.

Actions:

  • John to distribute draft Questionnaire document to all members.
  • John to also supply examples of completed Questionnaires used by other NP’s to Pete
  • Pete to arrange meeting with Ben & John to discuss data

repository post Half Term hols. 

6) Wiltshire Times - John confirmed that WT were aware of Southwick’s NP and had agreed to provide coverage and exposure.

Date of Next Meeting: Tuesday 7th Nov at Sonia’s, 19 Blind Lane (provisional arrangement).

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews
steering group minutes 16th oct 17

Southwick Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee Meeting

16 October 2017 - Minutes and Actions.

Venue: 13 Blind Lane. 7:30pm

Present: Barbara Johnson (Host), Sonia Sansom, Alison Jackson, Joan Jones, Peter White, John Eaton (Chair).

Apologies: Len Weeks, Jan Player.

1) Minutes from previous meeting: Agreed and signed off.

2) Scoping Research - Source Data: All members reported issues with obtaining access to reliable source data. John reported that Pete had recently provided some useful links and would share these. John also stated that he had reached out to various groups including ONS and WC to obtain information and that these enquiries were ongoing. Other points of reference suggested during the meeting were Kew Gardens - National Archive and history.wilthire.gov.uk

Actions: 

  • John to share links supplied by Pete (Completed).
  • John to engage David and other NP groups with a view to obtaining access to source information.
  • John to forward contact details for soil surveys to Alison.

http://wiltshirejsa.org.uk/community-area/trowbridge/

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160202161640/https://www.nomisweb.co.uk/census/2011/key_statistics

http://wshc.eu/

http://wsbrc.org.uk/

http://www.wiltshire.gov.uk/planninganddevelopment/planningpolicy.htm

3) Link Officer: Appears to still be absent/unattainable. Action:  John to send note to Goergina Clampit – Dix (Done).

4) Housing Needs Survey:

Overall anticipated workload should be much reduced now WC has confirmed that reply paid envelops will be provided and that collection of the forms will not be necessary by Steering.

The question still remains though, as to whether or not to deliver the General Questionnaire at the same time or sequential to the Housing Needs Survey. More thought required on this and on overall co-ordintaion.

Actions:

  • All to provide input/ideas.
  • John to ask John Fox Williams to publish a reminder notice in Dec edition Southwick Village News. (Done).

5) Questionnaire:

It was acknowledged that Pete was probably best qualified to take ownership of the Questionnaire going forward.

Actions:

  • John to distribute draft Questionnaire document to all members.
  • John to also supply examples of completed Questionnaires used by other NP’s to Pete
  • Pete to arrange meeting with Ben & John to discuss data

repository post Half Term hols. 

6) Wiltshire Times - John confirmed that WT were aware of Southwick’s NP and had agreed to provide coverage and exposure.

Date of Next Meeting: Tuesday 7th Nov at Sonia’s, 19 Blind Lane (provisional arrangement).

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews

Southwick


steering group minutes 16th oct 17

Southwick Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee Meeting

16 October 2017 - Minutes and Actions.

Venue: 13 Blind Lane. 7:30pm

Present: Barbara Johnson (Host), Sonia Sansom, Alison Jackson, Joan Jones, Peter White, John Eaton (Chair).

Apologies: Len Weeks, Jan Player.

1) Minutes from previous meeting: Agreed and signed off.

2) Scoping Research - Source Data: All members reported issues with obtaining access to reliable source data. John reported that Pete had recently provided some useful links and would share these. John also stated that he had reached out to various groups including ONS and WC to obtain information and that these enquiries were ongoing. Other points of reference suggested during the meeting were Kew Gardens - National Archive and history.wilthire.gov.uk

Actions: 

  • John to share links supplied by Pete (Completed).
  • John to engage David and other NP groups with a view to obtaining access to source information.
  • John to forward contact details for soil surveys to Alison.

http://wiltshirejsa.org.uk/community-area/trowbridge/

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160202161640/https://www.nomisweb.co.uk/census/2011/key_statistics

http://wshc.eu/

http://wsbrc.org.uk/

http://www.wiltshire.gov.uk/planninganddevelopment/planningpolicy.htm

3) Link Officer: Appears to still be absent/unattainable. Action:  John to send note to Goergina Clampit – Dix (Done).

4) Housing Needs Survey:

Overall anticipated workload should be much reduced now WC has confirmed that reply paid envelops will be provided and that collection of the forms will not be necessary by Steering.

The question still remains though, as to whether or not to deliver the General Questionnaire at the same time or sequential to the Housing Needs Survey. More thought required on this and on overall co-ordintaion.

Actions:

  • All to provide input/ideas.
  • John to ask John Fox Williams to publish a reminder notice in Dec edition Southwick Village News. (Done).

5) Questionnaire:

It was acknowledged that Pete was probably best qualified to take ownership of the Questionnaire going forward.

Actions:

  • John to distribute draft Questionnaire document to all members.
  • John to also supply examples of completed Questionnaires used by other NP’s to Pete
  • Pete to arrange meeting with Ben & John to discuss data

repository post Half Term hols. 

6) Wiltshire Times - John confirmed that WT were aware of Southwick’s NP and had agreed to provide coverage and exposure.

Date of Next Meeting: Tuesday 7th Nov at Sonia’s, 19 Blind Lane (provisional arrangement).

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews

Local travel news


The link below is to a Wiltshire Times webpage which has a map centred on Trowbridge but extends to Bath, Chippenham, Frome, Shepton Mallet and Warminster. There is a list of Latest Incidents.

Live traffic and travel news