Notice Board

 

Thu Sep 20 2018


steering group minutes 6th nov 17

Steering Committee Meeting 6th Nov 2017 - Minutes & Actions

Venue: 13 Blind Lane, Southwick. 7:30pm

In attendance: Barbara Johnson (host) Alison Jackson, Janet Player, Joan Jones, Sonia Sansom, Len Weeks, John Eaton (Chair).

Apologies: Peter White.

Welcome and apologies.

Minutes of previous meeting – taken as read and approved.

Topics discussed:

  1. Scoping Research. The Chair reiterated that the Wiltshire Council Link Officer is available to assist with fact finding, providing we supply him with a single wish list.
  2. : All to provide the Chair with details of problem areas within each category.
  1. Housing Needs Survey: Lots of discussion on this part of the agenda resulted in a shortlist of 17 volunteers available to distribute the Survey documents throughout the parish. General approach will be: Joan to re-box the Survey forms and envelopes aligned to the distribution list supplied by WC. Each box of Survey forms to have a control sheet (extract from the master list). Volunteers to buddy up into small groups and collect boxes of survey forms from Joan.

Actions:

  • Chair to contact WC and request additional leaflets and extend completion date from 11th Dec. Complete
  • Chair to contact Wiltshire Times. Complete.
  • Chair to produce poster for village notice boards, SRA website, SPC website, SOS website and SOS notice boards.
  • Chair to send list of addresses supplied by WC to Barbara. Complete
  • Joan to speak with Kath Noble with regard to notices going onto SPC notice boards.
  • Joan to speak with shop owner(s) to place notices in shops.
  1. Wiltshire Council’s Housing Site Allocation Plan: The Chair relayed the message from our professional consultant that alignment of the HSAP and the NDP is desirable, if not essential. In this respect, we should avoid objecting to WC Strategic Plan, which currently includes Southwick Court.
  1. AOB – None raised

Date of Next Meeting: Monday 20th Nov. Venue tbc

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews
steering group minutes 6th nov 17

Steering Committee Meeting 6th Nov 2017 - Minutes & Actions

Venue: 13 Blind Lane, Southwick. 7:30pm

In attendance: Barbara Johnson (host) Alison Jackson, Janet Player, Joan Jones, Sonia Sansom, Len Weeks, John Eaton (Chair).

Apologies: Peter White.

Welcome and apologies.

Minutes of previous meeting – taken as read and approved.

Topics discussed:

  1. Scoping Research. The Chair reiterated that the Wiltshire Council Link Officer is available to assist with fact finding, providing we supply him with a single wish list.
  2. : All to provide the Chair with details of problem areas within each category.
  1. Housing Needs Survey: Lots of discussion on this part of the agenda resulted in a shortlist of 17 volunteers available to distribute the Survey documents throughout the parish. General approach will be: Joan to re-box the Survey forms and envelopes aligned to the distribution list supplied by WC. Each box of Survey forms to have a control sheet (extract from the master list). Volunteers to buddy up into small groups and collect boxes of survey forms from Joan.

Actions:

  • Chair to contact WC and request additional leaflets and extend completion date from 11th Dec. Complete
  • Chair to contact Wiltshire Times. Complete.
  • Chair to produce poster for village notice boards, SRA website, SPC website, SOS website and SOS notice boards.
  • Chair to send list of addresses supplied by WC to Barbara. Complete
  • Joan to speak with Kath Noble with regard to notices going onto SPC notice boards.
  • Joan to speak with shop owner(s) to place notices in shops.
  1. Wiltshire Council’s Housing Site Allocation Plan: The Chair relayed the message from our professional consultant that alignment of the HSAP and the NDP is desirable, if not essential. In this respect, we should avoid objecting to WC Strategic Plan, which currently includes Southwick Court.
  1. AOB – None raised

Date of Next Meeting: Monday 20th Nov. Venue tbc

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews

News and Articles


steering group minutes 6th nov 17

Steering Committee Meeting 6th Nov 2017 - Minutes & Actions

Venue: 13 Blind Lane, Southwick. 7:30pm

In attendance: Barbara Johnson (host) Alison Jackson, Janet Player, Joan Jones, Sonia Sansom, Len Weeks, John Eaton (Chair).

Apologies: Peter White.

Welcome and apologies.

Minutes of previous meeting – taken as read and approved.

Topics discussed:

  1. Scoping Research. The Chair reiterated that the Wiltshire Council Link Officer is available to assist with fact finding, providing we supply him with a single wish list.
  2. : All to provide the Chair with details of problem areas within each category.
  1. Housing Needs Survey: Lots of discussion on this part of the agenda resulted in a shortlist of 17 volunteers available to distribute the Survey documents throughout the parish. General approach will be: Joan to re-box the Survey forms and envelopes aligned to the distribution list supplied by WC. Each box of Survey forms to have a control sheet (extract from the master list). Volunteers to buddy up into small groups and collect boxes of survey forms from Joan.

Actions:

  • Chair to contact WC and request additional leaflets and extend completion date from 11th Dec. Complete
  • Chair to contact Wiltshire Times. Complete.
  • Chair to produce poster for village notice boards, SRA website, SPC website, SOS website and SOS notice boards.
  • Chair to send list of addresses supplied by WC to Barbara. Complete
  • Joan to speak with Kath Noble with regard to notices going onto SPC notice boards.
  • Joan to speak with shop owner(s) to place notices in shops.
  1. Wiltshire Council’s Housing Site Allocation Plan: The Chair relayed the message from our professional consultant that alignment of the HSAP and the NDP is desirable, if not essential. In this respect, we should avoid objecting to WC Strategic Plan, which currently includes Southwick Court.
  1. AOB – None raised

Date of Next Meeting: Monday 20th Nov. Venue tbc

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews
steering group minutes 6th nov 17

Steering Committee Meeting 6th Nov 2017 - Minutes & Actions

Venue: 13 Blind Lane, Southwick. 7:30pm

In attendance: Barbara Johnson (host) Alison Jackson, Janet Player, Joan Jones, Sonia Sansom, Len Weeks, John Eaton (Chair).

Apologies: Peter White.

Welcome and apologies.

Minutes of previous meeting – taken as read and approved.

Topics discussed:

  1. Scoping Research. The Chair reiterated that the Wiltshire Council Link Officer is available to assist with fact finding, providing we supply him with a single wish list.
  2. : All to provide the Chair with details of problem areas within each category.
  1. Housing Needs Survey: Lots of discussion on this part of the agenda resulted in a shortlist of 17 volunteers available to distribute the Survey documents throughout the parish. General approach will be: Joan to re-box the Survey forms and envelopes aligned to the distribution list supplied by WC. Each box of Survey forms to have a control sheet (extract from the master list). Volunteers to buddy up into small groups and collect boxes of survey forms from Joan.

Actions:

  • Chair to contact WC and request additional leaflets and extend completion date from 11th Dec. Complete
  • Chair to contact Wiltshire Times. Complete.
  • Chair to produce poster for village notice boards, SRA website, SPC website, SOS website and SOS notice boards.
  • Chair to send list of addresses supplied by WC to Barbara. Complete
  • Joan to speak with Kath Noble with regard to notices going onto SPC notice boards.
  • Joan to speak with shop owner(s) to place notices in shops.
  1. Wiltshire Council’s Housing Site Allocation Plan: The Chair relayed the message from our professional consultant that alignment of the HSAP and the NDP is desirable, if not essential. In this respect, we should avoid objecting to WC Strategic Plan, which currently includes Southwick Court.
  1. AOB – None raised

Date of Next Meeting: Monday 20th Nov. Venue tbc

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews

Southwick


steering group minutes 6th nov 17

Steering Committee Meeting 6th Nov 2017 - Minutes & Actions

Venue: 13 Blind Lane, Southwick. 7:30pm

In attendance: Barbara Johnson (host) Alison Jackson, Janet Player, Joan Jones, Sonia Sansom, Len Weeks, John Eaton (Chair).

Apologies: Peter White.

Welcome and apologies.

Minutes of previous meeting – taken as read and approved.

Topics discussed:

  1. Scoping Research. The Chair reiterated that the Wiltshire Council Link Officer is available to assist with fact finding, providing we supply him with a single wish list.
  2. : All to provide the Chair with details of problem areas within each category.
  1. Housing Needs Survey: Lots of discussion on this part of the agenda resulted in a shortlist of 17 volunteers available to distribute the Survey documents throughout the parish. General approach will be: Joan to re-box the Survey forms and envelopes aligned to the distribution list supplied by WC. Each box of Survey forms to have a control sheet (extract from the master list). Volunteers to buddy up into small groups and collect boxes of survey forms from Joan.

Actions:

  • Chair to contact WC and request additional leaflets and extend completion date from 11th Dec. Complete
  • Chair to contact Wiltshire Times. Complete.
  • Chair to produce poster for village notice boards, SRA website, SPC website, SOS website and SOS notice boards.
  • Chair to send list of addresses supplied by WC to Barbara. Complete
  • Joan to speak with Kath Noble with regard to notices going onto SPC notice boards.
  • Joan to speak with shop owner(s) to place notices in shops.
  1. Wiltshire Council’s Housing Site Allocation Plan: The Chair relayed the message from our professional consultant that alignment of the HSAP and the NDP is desirable, if not essential. In this respect, we should avoid objecting to WC Strategic Plan, which currently includes Southwick Court.
  1. AOB – None raised

Date of Next Meeting: Monday 20th Nov. Venue tbc

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews

Local travel news


The link below is to a Wiltshire Times webpage which has a map centred on Trowbridge but extends to Bath, Chippenham, Frome, Shepton Mallet and Warminster. There is a list of Latest Incidents.

Live traffic and travel news