Notice Board

 

Sun Apr 22 2018


steering group minutes 13th mar 18

Southwick Neighbourhood Development Plan - Steering Group Minutes 13/03/18

Attendees: Barbara Johnson (Host), Philip Harcourt, Tim Edwards, Alison Jackson, Joan Jones, John Eaton, (Chair).

Apologies: Janet Player, Peter White.

1) Minutes from previous meeting taken as read and approved.

2) New Members

The Chair opened the meeting and welcomed Philip Harcourt from the Southwick Community as a new member of the Steering Group.

3) Consultation Meetings

The Chair confirmed that the Baptist Chapel had been booked for Site Selection Consultation meetings on Friday 23rd and Sunday 25th March.

The Chair also distributed draft Questionnaire and Cover Statement in the form of a booklet and invited comments.

As a result, a small number of amendments will be needed to the Cover Statement before 1000 copies are printed.

Action: Joan Jones to feed details of amendments back to Thumbnail Media and then printing to commence.

Joan Jones passed to the Chair a list of addresses used for distribution of the Housing Needs Survey.  All agreed that Steering should take the same approach with delivery of the Questionnaire.

The Chair then started the process of Allocation. The end of the meeting had allocated all addresses in principle.

Action: John to contact Peter White with regards to deliveries in Chantry Gardens.

Action: John to distribute detailed list of allocated addresses to all members and volunteers.

All agreed to meet at Joan Jones house from 8:00am on Saturday morning to collect Questionnaires ready for delivery.

4) Parish Council

Concerns raised once more regarding the poor level of support and acceptance of the Neighbourhood Plan by some Members of SPC. General consensus was this situation is just making the process of delivering the Neighbourhood Plan far more difficult than it should be.

Meeting closed 10:15pm.

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews
steering group minutes 13th mar 18

Southwick Neighbourhood Development Plan - Steering Group Minutes 13/03/18

Attendees: Barbara Johnson (Host), Philip Harcourt, Tim Edwards, Alison Jackson, Joan Jones, John Eaton, (Chair).

Apologies: Janet Player, Peter White.

1) Minutes from previous meeting taken as read and approved.

2) New Members

The Chair opened the meeting and welcomed Philip Harcourt from the Southwick Community as a new member of the Steering Group.

3) Consultation Meetings

The Chair confirmed that the Baptist Chapel had been booked for Site Selection Consultation meetings on Friday 23rd and Sunday 25th March.

The Chair also distributed draft Questionnaire and Cover Statement in the form of a booklet and invited comments.

As a result, a small number of amendments will be needed to the Cover Statement before 1000 copies are printed.

Action: Joan Jones to feed details of amendments back to Thumbnail Media and then printing to commence.

Joan Jones passed to the Chair a list of addresses used for distribution of the Housing Needs Survey.  All agreed that Steering should take the same approach with delivery of the Questionnaire.

The Chair then started the process of Allocation. The end of the meeting had allocated all addresses in principle.

Action: John to contact Peter White with regards to deliveries in Chantry Gardens.

Action: John to distribute detailed list of allocated addresses to all members and volunteers.

All agreed to meet at Joan Jones house from 8:00am on Saturday morning to collect Questionnaires ready for delivery.

4) Parish Council

Concerns raised once more regarding the poor level of support and acceptance of the Neighbourhood Plan by some Members of SPC. General consensus was this situation is just making the process of delivering the Neighbourhood Plan far more difficult than it should be.

Meeting closed 10:15pm.

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews

News and Articles


steering group minutes 13th mar 18

Southwick Neighbourhood Development Plan - Steering Group Minutes 13/03/18

Attendees: Barbara Johnson (Host), Philip Harcourt, Tim Edwards, Alison Jackson, Joan Jones, John Eaton, (Chair).

Apologies: Janet Player, Peter White.

1) Minutes from previous meeting taken as read and approved.

2) New Members

The Chair opened the meeting and welcomed Philip Harcourt from the Southwick Community as a new member of the Steering Group.

3) Consultation Meetings

The Chair confirmed that the Baptist Chapel had been booked for Site Selection Consultation meetings on Friday 23rd and Sunday 25th March.

The Chair also distributed draft Questionnaire and Cover Statement in the form of a booklet and invited comments.

As a result, a small number of amendments will be needed to the Cover Statement before 1000 copies are printed.

Action: Joan Jones to feed details of amendments back to Thumbnail Media and then printing to commence.

Joan Jones passed to the Chair a list of addresses used for distribution of the Housing Needs Survey.  All agreed that Steering should take the same approach with delivery of the Questionnaire.

The Chair then started the process of Allocation. The end of the meeting had allocated all addresses in principle.

Action: John to contact Peter White with regards to deliveries in Chantry Gardens.

Action: John to distribute detailed list of allocated addresses to all members and volunteers.

All agreed to meet at Joan Jones house from 8:00am on Saturday morning to collect Questionnaires ready for delivery.

4) Parish Council

Concerns raised once more regarding the poor level of support and acceptance of the Neighbourhood Plan by some Members of SPC. General consensus was this situation is just making the process of delivering the Neighbourhood Plan far more difficult than it should be.

Meeting closed 10:15pm.

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews
steering group minutes 13th mar 18

Southwick Neighbourhood Development Plan - Steering Group Minutes 13/03/18

Attendees: Barbara Johnson (Host), Philip Harcourt, Tim Edwards, Alison Jackson, Joan Jones, John Eaton, (Chair).

Apologies: Janet Player, Peter White.

1) Minutes from previous meeting taken as read and approved.

2) New Members

The Chair opened the meeting and welcomed Philip Harcourt from the Southwick Community as a new member of the Steering Group.

3) Consultation Meetings

The Chair confirmed that the Baptist Chapel had been booked for Site Selection Consultation meetings on Friday 23rd and Sunday 25th March.

The Chair also distributed draft Questionnaire and Cover Statement in the form of a booklet and invited comments.

As a result, a small number of amendments will be needed to the Cover Statement before 1000 copies are printed.

Action: Joan Jones to feed details of amendments back to Thumbnail Media and then printing to commence.

Joan Jones passed to the Chair a list of addresses used for distribution of the Housing Needs Survey.  All agreed that Steering should take the same approach with delivery of the Questionnaire.

The Chair then started the process of Allocation. The end of the meeting had allocated all addresses in principle.

Action: John to contact Peter White with regards to deliveries in Chantry Gardens.

Action: John to distribute detailed list of allocated addresses to all members and volunteers.

All agreed to meet at Joan Jones house from 8:00am on Saturday morning to collect Questionnaires ready for delivery.

4) Parish Council

Concerns raised once more regarding the poor level of support and acceptance of the Neighbourhood Plan by some Members of SPC. General consensus was this situation is just making the process of delivering the Neighbourhood Plan far more difficult than it should be.

Meeting closed 10:15pm.

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews

Southwick


steering group minutes 13th mar 18

Southwick Neighbourhood Development Plan - Steering Group Minutes 13/03/18

Attendees: Barbara Johnson (Host), Philip Harcourt, Tim Edwards, Alison Jackson, Joan Jones, John Eaton, (Chair).

Apologies: Janet Player, Peter White.

1) Minutes from previous meeting taken as read and approved.

2) New Members

The Chair opened the meeting and welcomed Philip Harcourt from the Southwick Community as a new member of the Steering Group.

3) Consultation Meetings

The Chair confirmed that the Baptist Chapel had been booked for Site Selection Consultation meetings on Friday 23rd and Sunday 25th March.

The Chair also distributed draft Questionnaire and Cover Statement in the form of a booklet and invited comments.

As a result, a small number of amendments will be needed to the Cover Statement before 1000 copies are printed.

Action: Joan Jones to feed details of amendments back to Thumbnail Media and then printing to commence.

Joan Jones passed to the Chair a list of addresses used for distribution of the Housing Needs Survey.  All agreed that Steering should take the same approach with delivery of the Questionnaire.

The Chair then started the process of Allocation. The end of the meeting had allocated all addresses in principle.

Action: John to contact Peter White with regards to deliveries in Chantry Gardens.

Action: John to distribute detailed list of allocated addresses to all members and volunteers.

All agreed to meet at Joan Jones house from 8:00am on Saturday morning to collect Questionnaires ready for delivery.

4) Parish Council

Concerns raised once more regarding the poor level of support and acceptance of the Neighbourhood Plan by some Members of SPC. General consensus was this situation is just making the process of delivering the Neighbourhood Plan far more difficult than it should be.

Meeting closed 10:15pm.

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews

Local travel news


The link below is to a Wiltshire Times webpage which has a map centred on Trowbridge but extends to Bath, Chippenham, Frome, Shepton Mallet and Warminster. There is a list of Latest Incidents.

Live traffic and travel news