Notice Board

 

Mon Dec 10 2018


steering group minutes 4th mar 18

Southwick Neighbourhood Development Plan - Steering Group Minutes 4th March 2018

In attendance:

Barbara Johnson (host), John Eaton (Chair), Alison Jackson, Joan Jones, Janet Player.

Apologies: Tim Edwards, Peter White.

Welcome: The Chair opened the meeting at 11:00am and welcomed everyone in attendance.

Minutes from Previous meeting: Agreed and signed off.

Progress with Site Surveys and Scoping Research reports - Steering Group validation.  This was currently going to plan and the Chair reminded everyone present that the deadline for validation is 8th March to get comments back to David King. The Chair also relayed David King’s comments regarding the very high quality of work produced by the Steering Group members.

6b Frome Road- this has potential for c25 new builds and basically ticks all the boxes in terms of inclusion in the Plan, with the exception of available access. However there is a potential answer to the access question.

Action: JE to engage with Wiltshire Council and the Allotments Association to explore possible shared access.

Progress against Plan: The Chair shared with the group that in terms of overall progress, the NDP was currently around 37% complete and that we were making good, solid progress.

Community Engagement:

Now that the group has something tangible to show for their efforts, we can start full blown Community Engagement.

The Chair advised that Ben Sansom was busy preparing a Questionnaire in both electronic and paper formats. Hall bookings for the months of March through to April were also in train, subject to checking SPC Public Liability Insurance.

Southwick Parish Council:

Concerns expressed once again with regards to certain Members attitude to the Steering Group and level of support being given to the Neighbourhood Plan.

Meeting concluded at 13:45pm

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews
steering group minutes 4th mar 18

Southwick Neighbourhood Development Plan - Steering Group Minutes 4th March 2018

In attendance:

Barbara Johnson (host), John Eaton (Chair), Alison Jackson, Joan Jones, Janet Player.

Apologies: Tim Edwards, Peter White.

Welcome: The Chair opened the meeting at 11:00am and welcomed everyone in attendance.

Minutes from Previous meeting: Agreed and signed off.

Progress with Site Surveys and Scoping Research reports - Steering Group validation.  This was currently going to plan and the Chair reminded everyone present that the deadline for validation is 8th March to get comments back to David King. The Chair also relayed David King’s comments regarding the very high quality of work produced by the Steering Group members.

6b Frome Road- this has potential for c25 new builds and basically ticks all the boxes in terms of inclusion in the Plan, with the exception of available access. However there is a potential answer to the access question.

Action: JE to engage with Wiltshire Council and the Allotments Association to explore possible shared access.

Progress against Plan: The Chair shared with the group that in terms of overall progress, the NDP was currently around 37% complete and that we were making good, solid progress.

Community Engagement:

Now that the group has something tangible to show for their efforts, we can start full blown Community Engagement.

The Chair advised that Ben Sansom was busy preparing a Questionnaire in both electronic and paper formats. Hall bookings for the months of March through to April were also in train, subject to checking SPC Public Liability Insurance.

Southwick Parish Council:

Concerns expressed once again with regards to certain Members attitude to the Steering Group and level of support being given to the Neighbourhood Plan.

Meeting concluded at 13:45pm

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews

News and Articles


steering group minutes 4th mar 18

Southwick Neighbourhood Development Plan - Steering Group Minutes 4th March 2018

In attendance:

Barbara Johnson (host), John Eaton (Chair), Alison Jackson, Joan Jones, Janet Player.

Apologies: Tim Edwards, Peter White.

Welcome: The Chair opened the meeting at 11:00am and welcomed everyone in attendance.

Minutes from Previous meeting: Agreed and signed off.

Progress with Site Surveys and Scoping Research reports - Steering Group validation.  This was currently going to plan and the Chair reminded everyone present that the deadline for validation is 8th March to get comments back to David King. The Chair also relayed David King’s comments regarding the very high quality of work produced by the Steering Group members.

6b Frome Road- this has potential for c25 new builds and basically ticks all the boxes in terms of inclusion in the Plan, with the exception of available access. However there is a potential answer to the access question.

Action: JE to engage with Wiltshire Council and the Allotments Association to explore possible shared access.

Progress against Plan: The Chair shared with the group that in terms of overall progress, the NDP was currently around 37% complete and that we were making good, solid progress.

Community Engagement:

Now that the group has something tangible to show for their efforts, we can start full blown Community Engagement.

The Chair advised that Ben Sansom was busy preparing a Questionnaire in both electronic and paper formats. Hall bookings for the months of March through to April were also in train, subject to checking SPC Public Liability Insurance.

Southwick Parish Council:

Concerns expressed once again with regards to certain Members attitude to the Steering Group and level of support being given to the Neighbourhood Plan.

Meeting concluded at 13:45pm

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews
steering group minutes 4th mar 18

Southwick Neighbourhood Development Plan - Steering Group Minutes 4th March 2018

In attendance:

Barbara Johnson (host), John Eaton (Chair), Alison Jackson, Joan Jones, Janet Player.

Apologies: Tim Edwards, Peter White.

Welcome: The Chair opened the meeting at 11:00am and welcomed everyone in attendance.

Minutes from Previous meeting: Agreed and signed off.

Progress with Site Surveys and Scoping Research reports - Steering Group validation.  This was currently going to plan and the Chair reminded everyone present that the deadline for validation is 8th March to get comments back to David King. The Chair also relayed David King’s comments regarding the very high quality of work produced by the Steering Group members.

6b Frome Road- this has potential for c25 new builds and basically ticks all the boxes in terms of inclusion in the Plan, with the exception of available access. However there is a potential answer to the access question.

Action: JE to engage with Wiltshire Council and the Allotments Association to explore possible shared access.

Progress against Plan: The Chair shared with the group that in terms of overall progress, the NDP was currently around 37% complete and that we were making good, solid progress.

Community Engagement:

Now that the group has something tangible to show for their efforts, we can start full blown Community Engagement.

The Chair advised that Ben Sansom was busy preparing a Questionnaire in both electronic and paper formats. Hall bookings for the months of March through to April were also in train, subject to checking SPC Public Liability Insurance.

Southwick Parish Council:

Concerns expressed once again with regards to certain Members attitude to the Steering Group and level of support being given to the Neighbourhood Plan.

Meeting concluded at 13:45pm

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews

Southwick


steering group minutes 4th mar 18

Southwick Neighbourhood Development Plan - Steering Group Minutes 4th March 2018

In attendance:

Barbara Johnson (host), John Eaton (Chair), Alison Jackson, Joan Jones, Janet Player.

Apologies: Tim Edwards, Peter White.

Welcome: The Chair opened the meeting at 11:00am and welcomed everyone in attendance.

Minutes from Previous meeting: Agreed and signed off.

Progress with Site Surveys and Scoping Research reports - Steering Group validation.  This was currently going to plan and the Chair reminded everyone present that the deadline for validation is 8th March to get comments back to David King. The Chair also relayed David King’s comments regarding the very high quality of work produced by the Steering Group members.

6b Frome Road- this has potential for c25 new builds and basically ticks all the boxes in terms of inclusion in the Plan, with the exception of available access. However there is a potential answer to the access question.

Action: JE to engage with Wiltshire Council and the Allotments Association to explore possible shared access.

Progress against Plan: The Chair shared with the group that in terms of overall progress, the NDP was currently around 37% complete and that we were making good, solid progress.

Community Engagement:

Now that the group has something tangible to show for their efforts, we can start full blown Community Engagement.

The Chair advised that Ben Sansom was busy preparing a Questionnaire in both electronic and paper formats. Hall bookings for the months of March through to April were also in train, subject to checking SPC Public Liability Insurance.

Southwick Parish Council:

Concerns expressed once again with regards to certain Members attitude to the Steering Group and level of support being given to the Neighbourhood Plan.

Meeting concluded at 13:45pm

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 Mar 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews

Local travel news


The link below is to a Wiltshire Times webpage which has a map centred on Trowbridge but extends to Bath, Chippenham, Frome, Shepton Mallet and Warminster. There is a list of Latest Incidents.

Live traffic and travel news