Notice Board

 

Sat Aug 18 2018


Steering Group minutes posted 29th May 2018

Southwick Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee Meeting

8th May 2018 - Minutes and Actions.

Venue: 13 Blind Lane. 7:30pm

Present: Barbara Johnson (Host), Alison Jackson, Joan Jones, Jan Player, John Eaton (Chair).

Apologies: Tim Edwards, Phil Harcourt, Janice Heatherwick.

  1. Minutes from previous meeting: Agreed and signed off.
  2. Progress with flyer distribution.  Joan confirmed that all 900+ leaflets had now been distributed
  3. Consultation Engagement Process: All reviewed the proposed timeline drafted by the Chair. The Steering Group resolved the following:

W/c 7th May - finalise Questionnaire and submit to Thumbnail Media for printing a small number of copies for use at the pre-consultancy ‘Show & Tell’ event on 14th May. Also request a small supply of all key documents produced so far to be printed and ready for Monday’s meeting.

Monday 14th May- Host Pre-consultation Show & Tell event at the Baptist Chapel.

Friday 18th- Sunday 27th May – Distribute paper Questionnaire to all households in Southwick.

Friday 1st June- Consultation Engagement begins.

Friday 15th- Sunday 17th June- Host Consultation Events at the Baptist Chapel

Friday 22nd June- Three-week consultation Engagement ends.

Actions: John to confirm hall booking with Jackie Newman, prepare articles for Wiltshire Times, Village News and village websites. Submit Questionnaire and other documents to Thumbnail Media for printing.

  1. Letters to SHEELA site owners – based on David King’s emails, it seems that this is just a courtesy on behalf of Steering. Action: John to clarify with DK.
  2. Parish Council Recruitment – The Chair advised that the Parish Council is now down to 7 Members and desperately needs some ‘new blood’. All ask to consider potential councilor candidates.

Meeting closed 9:30pm

Date of Next Meeting: Tuesday 22nd May at 13 Blind Lane.

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 May 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews
Steering Group minutes posted 29th May 2018

Southwick Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee Meeting

8th May 2018 - Minutes and Actions.

Venue: 13 Blind Lane. 7:30pm

Present: Barbara Johnson (Host), Alison Jackson, Joan Jones, Jan Player, John Eaton (Chair).

Apologies: Tim Edwards, Phil Harcourt, Janice Heatherwick.

  1. Minutes from previous meeting: Agreed and signed off.
  2. Progress with flyer distribution.  Joan confirmed that all 900+ leaflets had now been distributed
  3. Consultation Engagement Process: All reviewed the proposed timeline drafted by the Chair. The Steering Group resolved the following:

W/c 7th May - finalise Questionnaire and submit to Thumbnail Media for printing a small number of copies for use at the pre-consultancy ‘Show & Tell’ event on 14th May. Also request a small supply of all key documents produced so far to be printed and ready for Monday’s meeting.

Monday 14th May- Host Pre-consultation Show & Tell event at the Baptist Chapel.

Friday 18th- Sunday 27th May – Distribute paper Questionnaire to all households in Southwick.

Friday 1st June- Consultation Engagement begins.

Friday 15th- Sunday 17th June- Host Consultation Events at the Baptist Chapel

Friday 22nd June- Three-week consultation Engagement ends.

Actions: John to confirm hall booking with Jackie Newman, prepare articles for Wiltshire Times, Village News and village websites. Submit Questionnaire and other documents to Thumbnail Media for printing.

  1. Letters to SHEELA site owners – based on David King’s emails, it seems that this is just a courtesy on behalf of Steering. Action: John to clarify with DK.
  2. Parish Council Recruitment – The Chair advised that the Parish Council is now down to 7 Members and desperately needs some ‘new blood’. All ask to consider potential councilor candidates.

Meeting closed 9:30pm

Date of Next Meeting: Tuesday 22nd May at 13 Blind Lane.

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 May 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews

News and Articles


Steering Group minutes posted 29th May 2018

Southwick Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee Meeting

8th May 2018 - Minutes and Actions.

Venue: 13 Blind Lane. 7:30pm

Present: Barbara Johnson (Host), Alison Jackson, Joan Jones, Jan Player, John Eaton (Chair).

Apologies: Tim Edwards, Phil Harcourt, Janice Heatherwick.

  1. Minutes from previous meeting: Agreed and signed off.
  2. Progress with flyer distribution.  Joan confirmed that all 900+ leaflets had now been distributed
  3. Consultation Engagement Process: All reviewed the proposed timeline drafted by the Chair. The Steering Group resolved the following:

W/c 7th May - finalise Questionnaire and submit to Thumbnail Media for printing a small number of copies for use at the pre-consultancy ‘Show & Tell’ event on 14th May. Also request a small supply of all key documents produced so far to be printed and ready for Monday’s meeting.

Monday 14th May- Host Pre-consultation Show & Tell event at the Baptist Chapel.

Friday 18th- Sunday 27th May – Distribute paper Questionnaire to all households in Southwick.

Friday 1st June- Consultation Engagement begins.

Friday 15th- Sunday 17th June- Host Consultation Events at the Baptist Chapel

Friday 22nd June- Three-week consultation Engagement ends.

Actions: John to confirm hall booking with Jackie Newman, prepare articles for Wiltshire Times, Village News and village websites. Submit Questionnaire and other documents to Thumbnail Media for printing.

  1. Letters to SHEELA site owners – based on David King’s emails, it seems that this is just a courtesy on behalf of Steering. Action: John to clarify with DK.
  2. Parish Council Recruitment – The Chair advised that the Parish Council is now down to 7 Members and desperately needs some ‘new blood’. All ask to consider potential councilor candidates.

Meeting closed 9:30pm

Date of Next Meeting: Tuesday 22nd May at 13 Blind Lane.

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 May 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews
Steering Group minutes posted 29th May 2018

Southwick Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee Meeting

8th May 2018 - Minutes and Actions.

Venue: 13 Blind Lane. 7:30pm

Present: Barbara Johnson (Host), Alison Jackson, Joan Jones, Jan Player, John Eaton (Chair).

Apologies: Tim Edwards, Phil Harcourt, Janice Heatherwick.

  1. Minutes from previous meeting: Agreed and signed off.
  2. Progress with flyer distribution.  Joan confirmed that all 900+ leaflets had now been distributed
  3. Consultation Engagement Process: All reviewed the proposed timeline drafted by the Chair. The Steering Group resolved the following:

W/c 7th May - finalise Questionnaire and submit to Thumbnail Media for printing a small number of copies for use at the pre-consultancy ‘Show & Tell’ event on 14th May. Also request a small supply of all key documents produced so far to be printed and ready for Monday’s meeting.

Monday 14th May- Host Pre-consultation Show & Tell event at the Baptist Chapel.

Friday 18th- Sunday 27th May – Distribute paper Questionnaire to all households in Southwick.

Friday 1st June- Consultation Engagement begins.

Friday 15th- Sunday 17th June- Host Consultation Events at the Baptist Chapel

Friday 22nd June- Three-week consultation Engagement ends.

Actions: John to confirm hall booking with Jackie Newman, prepare articles for Wiltshire Times, Village News and village websites. Submit Questionnaire and other documents to Thumbnail Media for printing.

  1. Letters to SHEELA site owners – based on David King’s emails, it seems that this is just a courtesy on behalf of Steering. Action: John to clarify with DK.
  2. Parish Council Recruitment – The Chair advised that the Parish Council is now down to 7 Members and desperately needs some ‘new blood’. All ask to consider potential councilor candidates.

Meeting closed 9:30pm

Date of Next Meeting: Tuesday 22nd May at 13 Blind Lane.

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 May 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews

Southwick


Steering Group minutes posted 29th May 2018

Southwick Neighbourhood Plan Steering Committee Meeting

8th May 2018 - Minutes and Actions.

Venue: 13 Blind Lane. 7:30pm

Present: Barbara Johnson (Host), Alison Jackson, Joan Jones, Jan Player, John Eaton (Chair).

Apologies: Tim Edwards, Phil Harcourt, Janice Heatherwick.

  1. Minutes from previous meeting: Agreed and signed off.
  2. Progress with flyer distribution.  Joan confirmed that all 900+ leaflets had now been distributed
  3. Consultation Engagement Process: All reviewed the proposed timeline drafted by the Chair. The Steering Group resolved the following:

W/c 7th May - finalise Questionnaire and submit to Thumbnail Media for printing a small number of copies for use at the pre-consultancy ‘Show & Tell’ event on 14th May. Also request a small supply of all key documents produced so far to be printed and ready for Monday’s meeting.

Monday 14th May- Host Pre-consultation Show & Tell event at the Baptist Chapel.

Friday 18th- Sunday 27th May – Distribute paper Questionnaire to all households in Southwick.

Friday 1st June- Consultation Engagement begins.

Friday 15th- Sunday 17th June- Host Consultation Events at the Baptist Chapel

Friday 22nd June- Three-week consultation Engagement ends.

Actions: John to confirm hall booking with Jackie Newman, prepare articles for Wiltshire Times, Village News and village websites. Submit Questionnaire and other documents to Thumbnail Media for printing.

  1. Letters to SHEELA site owners – based on David King’s emails, it seems that this is just a courtesy on behalf of Steering. Action: John to clarify with DK.
  2. Parish Council Recruitment – The Chair advised that the Parish Council is now down to 7 Members and desperately needs some ‘new blood’. All ask to consider potential councilor candidates.

Meeting closed 9:30pm

Date of Next Meeting: Tuesday 22nd May at 13 Blind Lane.

Count of comments: 0
Posted on 29 May 2018 by geoff edwards

Name: Remember me
E-mail: (optional)
Smile:smile wink wassat tongue laughing sad angry crying pacman 
Captcha
Powered by CuteNews

Local travel news


The link below is to a Wiltshire Times webpage which has a map centred on Trowbridge but extends to Bath, Chippenham, Frome, Shepton Mallet and Warminster. There is a list of Latest Incidents.

Live traffic and travel news